Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
2 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 1
Guests: 1

BSzili, more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 »

Murks!IDE codes available on SF

From Poland
Group:
Dev
Hello,

I would like to announce that Murks!IDE source codes are now available on the SourceForge.

The project page is located at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/murks-ide

The SVN repository contains source code, binary data (icons) and project files for AmiDevCpp and MonoDevelop.

There is also a 'commits' mailing list available:
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/murks-ide-commits

If you have any questions about the application please direct them to Heinz or me (please note that Heinz has right now limited free time and Internet access)

About me: My name is Krzysztof. I recently joined the Murks!IDE development team. So far I've been working on migrating codes to SVN and refactoring internals of Murks mainly connected with UI.

Posted on: 2008/2/25 9:28

"There is no such thing as software for free. If it is not the user who covers the cost of software creation with money, it is the developer who covers this cost with his own free time."

www.aros3d.org
www.twitter.com/ddeadwood
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Murks!IDE codes available on SF

From Germany
Group:
Very good. I like it when people do some real work. There are way to much BlaBla heros in AROS world.

Posted on: 2008/2/25 10:27

From Poland
Group:
Dev
Murks!IDE Development Team is happy to announce, that starting with the next version, the Murks!IDE will deliver native support for development of C++ projects!

Murks!IDE will now utilize the compilers package available at Aros-Archives: (http://archives.aros-exec.org/?functi ... cc-3.3.1-v1-i686-aros.zip) for both C and C++ support.

Please download it and install according to the instructions from the package. Next version of Murks!IDE is just around the corner :)

Posted on: 2008/3/5 22:12

"There is no such thing as software for free. If it is not the user who covers the cost of software creation with money, it is the developer who covers this cost with his own free time."

www.aros3d.org

From Daoulas (Finistère, France)
Group:
Congrats!

That's great news! And probably another step towards self-hosting...

Posted on: 2008/3/5 23:58

From Panda Hell
Quote:

Murks!IDE will now utilize the compilers package available at Aros-Archives: (http://archives.aros-exec.org/?functi ... cc-3.3.1-v1-i686-aros.zip) for both C and C++ support.

Cześć Krzysztof!

Did you hear about Rob´s gcc-4.2.2?

http://cataclysm.cx/git/cgit.cgi?url=devkit/tree/

He was in need of C++ in order to be able to compile WebKit, so he updated Fabio´s patches for 4.2.2

Pozdrowienia z Dortmundu!

Posted on: 2008/3/6 3:51

From Poland
Group:
Dev
Hej :)

Yes, Rob told me about his patches but for now I'll focus on enhancing Murks!IDE. Maybe in future (if Rob or someone else doesn't do it), I try to grab his patches and release a similar compilers pack.

Pozdrawiam,

Posted on: 2008/3/6 8:10

www.aros3d.org

Group:
just a quick note: please, improve C++ support where possible! (e.g. header files, Zune++ (MUI++), ...)

Posted on: 2008/3/7 11:08

From AU
Group:
Our headers generally aren't too bad when used in C++ programs (or at least in WebKit). Our macros are what trips things up, but there's usually reasonable workarounds available, eg Zune set() macros are now not defined within C++. Another example is symbolset macros; they don't work from within C++ but you can easily just link a plain C file into your program and there's no problem.

Using Zune objects like C++ objects can't work without having seperate C++ wrapper objects, as the whole object system is built into Zune, neatly sidestepping the C++ runtime. Again though, I haven't found it any problem to build entire Zune classes inside C++ files and call C++ methods from them; it just means taking the proper care.

Posted on: 2008/3/7 18:06

From Poland
Group:
Dev
An update: Today we reached the development milestone for version 0.6.0. The codes are available in the repository for download. We will spend a few days on testing and if nothing pops up, we should deliver the release of 0.6.0 on Friday (14.03).

Posted on: 2008/3/10 11:38

www.aros3d.org

From Poland
Group:
Dev
Unfortunately the Murks 0.6.0 release needs to be put on hold. The environment itself is stable but the compilers package does not work on native AROS (only on linux-hosted). This is due to some problems with AROS clib. I will be working together with Alain on correcting those problems. Once they are solved, new compilers pack will be released followed by Murks 0.6.0.

If you want to give Murks a test right now, codes are available in the project SVN repository and there are project files for AmiDevCpp and Monodevelop environments.

Posted on: 2008/3/15 4:51

www.aros3d.org

(1) 2 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.