Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 26 27 28 (29) 30 31 32 »

Re: What are you working on?

Group:

Volume Bar

Sometimes it is necessary to adjust the volume. So I started working on Volume bar. Here's the first example, only the graphical appearance. The next step is to connect with AHI. It will be difficult for me :). So far I can read ahi.prefs and determine parameters OutputVolume.

and some preview

volume

volume

volume

Posted on: 2013/8/22 7:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From Daoulas (Finistère, France)
Group:

Wonderful!
Your themes settings are very nice BTW!

Isn't the relationship between the slider and the icon in the bar done in the wrong way? I would have expected the position of the slider in the "volume_2" image, to be related with the icon seen in "volume_0" image. Oh and I would say that the icon is placed one pixel too high in the bar, isn't it?

About the connection with AHI, I would expect that by being able to read the OutputVolume value in prefs file, you've done most of the hard work. The sources of the AHI preference editor should provide an example of how to write it properly.

Posted on: 2013/8/22 11:34

Group:
Happy to see someone doing that. That's been lacking for too long.

Keep up the good work!

Posted on: 2013/8/22 22:06

From Norway
Group:
mmartinka: That looks great and we realy need something like that. From what I remember the problem can be that if you change volume in AHI some programs needs to be restarted to take effect.

Posted on: 2013/8/23 0:41

From Nürnberg, Deutschland
Group:
Great and thanx

Looks good

BTW I am still doing the migration of AROS Vision to Magellan. Lots of work because you can define so much (hint at the other distribution maintainers ).

I have the idea to use Hollywood as a kind of multimedia-layer. It is possible to program CLI-Commands with parameters with it so I plan to use Hollywood for lots of effects and for supporting of different file-formats. If the AROS people have interest I could also compile it for AROS X86.

Posted on: 2013/8/23 1:30

Group:
I would be glad if I can reach the 1.0 goal for Broadway.
Bszilli's work is one part but there is also the app-browser(App Store) I would like to see finished this year. It is in the works (server side).

I will prepare a last armel build of AEROS next weekend. In parallel I would like to switch as quickly as possible to deadwood's stable-ARM-ABI so our talented people can start porting over apps. I will start some bounties or a "hitlist" consisting interesting/important apps. I will put the money earned with selling AEROS sd-cards + a bit of my own to those targets in the "hitlist". Everyone is invited to add a app or game to the list.

Posted on: 2013/8/24 2:57
www.ares-shop.de

From Sunny Finland
Group:
Inspired by this http://www.majsta.com/ I'm investigating the possibility of rolling something similar myself for A500.

Idea so far is to use Spartan6 (xc6slx25t) with socketed so-dimm 204 pin ddr3 memory slot. Card could have one or two sata ports as well. Original Amiga ROMs would be replaced by flash chip(s) running something else than original 1.2/1.3 rom code on the card itself.

For PMIC I'd like to use LTC3676-1 which would satisfy the voltage needs for both the FPGA and the DDR3 slot.

Because of the FPGA BGA package the board will need to be at least 4-layer design but I'm preparing for it to be 6-layer, time will tell when I get to the routing phase if ever.

FPGA softcore processor would have one 64-bit ddr3 memory lane, one 24/16-bit original mc68k lane and one 32-bit flash lane. Address space could be banked if no better idea comes along for the ddr3 memory or it will be limited in size for 32-bit address space or the softcore is extended regarding address size.

Posted on: 2013/11/12 1:27

Group:
I've been porting my tool SnapIT to AROS and I've manage to build the first beta of it if someone would like to test ? =)

The AROS-version differs from the other builds since it has it's own solution for the missing ScalePixelArray()-function, but hopefully this drop-in solution shouldn't eat to much CPU and/or act different =)

You'll find binaries for MorphOS, OS4 and AROS (ABI0 and ABI1) in following archive :

http://www.onyxsoft.se/stefan/beta/snapitbeta.lha

Click to see original Image in a new window

Posted on: 2013/11/12 2:32

Group:
Nice work OnyxSoft :thumbsup:

quick (freehand) test showed as attached picture.

Hmz, did the windowlist had one beer too many or is that intended behaviour ?

Attach file:

jpg  Snap-2 - 776x429x24.jpg (50.01 KB)
2666_528210429a8d1.jpg 776X429 px

Posted on: 2013/11/12 3:26

Group:
@magorium

He, yeah must have sinked the last one =)
The program see any form of window on the specified screen.
A second instance can be seen for example if you select menus etc. I'll try to filter out some of the unusable ones =)

I've also noticed that the last item in the window-list ie. the wanderer back isn't working all the time and can crash SnapIT... just so you know about it =)

Posted on: 2013/11/12 3:56

« 1 ... 26 27 28 (29) 30 31 32 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.