Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

OWB crashes at exit

From Italy
Group:
OWB crashes everytime at exit since the last update (2.1.3) made to my system. The first install was 2.1.1, updated to 2.1.2 and finally to 2.1.3. After the last update OWB started this behaviour. Today I've burned IcAROS 2.1.3 and installed it on an usb key, configured it the same way as my AROS box and tried OWB. Guess what? Here OWB exits nicely without errors. So copied almost all the contents of the usb key to dh0: and still OWB crashes at exits. On the usb key was installed only the core and nothing else. Can this be the problem? Here is the grab of the error.

Attach file:

png  wanderer.png (486.02 KB)
114_590e462c735ca.png 1440X900 px

Posted on: 5/6 14:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: OWB crashes at exit

From Brindisi (Italy)
Group:
Dalla Pendrive all'Hardisk hai copiato solo la cartella OWB o anche tutte le cartelle di sistema? dico questo perchè potresti avere qualcosa di corrotto come librerie o altri file di sistema. Eventualmente per monitorere OWB puoi utilizzare "Snoopy"+"Sashimi" (equivalente Snoopdos OS3)

--------------- English ---------------

From Pendrive to HARD disk, you only copied the folder OWB or even all system folders? i say this because you might have something corrupt such as libraries or other system files. Eventually for monitors OWB You can use it "Snoopy"+"Sashimi" (Snoopdos OS3 equivalent)

Posted on: 5/7 3:56

Group:
Something in your cache or your settings is corrupting owb. Try deleting the whole folder and copy it from the installation media.

Posted on: 5/7 10:27

From Italy
Group:
Copied everything from usb key to hd. Now I know what is wrong... but it shouldn't happen. If OWB is launched without bookmarks.html it works, but if I add just one bookmark it crashes at exits. This happens with the clean one copied from dvd too.

EDIT:
If booting from dvd and then continuing the boot from hd, this doesn't happen. The only directory that wasn't modified is arch. Here I updated only the kernel and libraries. Nothing into the grub directory was modified.

Posted on: 5/7 14:50
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From Brindisi (Italy)
Group:
Può essere che per qualche strano motivo OWB non riesca a salvare la modifica sul file bookmarks.html.

Paolo a proposito di Segnalibri hai notato che se aggiungi e salvi sulla barra dei segnalibri OWB non si apre più a shermo intero? anche se provi a salvare si aprirà sempre a finestra ridotta

---------------- English ---------------

It may be for some strange reason OWB can not save the file bookmarks.html.

Paul about Bookmarks you have noticed that if you add and save it on the bookmarks bar OWB does not open in full screen mode Even if you try to save it, it will always open at a reduced window

Posted on: 5/7 15:38

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Search