Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

latest vapor.h (morphos?)

Group:
since im working on several applications in ports and contribs, that are in many cases ports from morphos, at least they involve usage of vapor.h headers im looking for latest morphos version for reference.

i was in need to update this header for m68k support (there were some typos and such), relying what i found in odyssey repo by deadwood, which appears to be the latest rendition of this header:
https://github.com/deadwood-pl/OdysseyWebBrowser
in
Source/WebKit/mui/Api/MorphOS/include/macros/vapor.h

/*
 * Some common methods
 */
#define DECNEW case OM_NEW:return(handleOM_NEW(cl, obj, (struct opSet *)msg));
#define DECCONST DECNEW // obsolete
#define DECDISPOSE case OM_DISPOSE:return(handleOM_DISPOSE(cl, obj, (struct opSet *)msg));
#define DECDISP DECDISPOSE // obsolete
#define DECSET case OM_SET:return(handleOM_SET(cl, obj, (struct opSet *)msg));
#define DECGET case OM_GET:return(handleOM_GET(cl, obj, (struct opGet *)msg));
#define DECADDMEMBER case OM_ADDMEMBER:return(handleOM_ADDMEMBER(cl, obj, (APTR)msg));
#define DECREMMEMBER case OM_REMMEMBER:return(handleOM_REMMEMBER(cl, obj, (APTR)msg));
#define DECMMETHOD(methodid) case MUIM_##methodid:return(handleMUIM_##methodid(cl,obj,(struct MUIP_##methodid *)msg));
#define DECMETHOD(methodid) case MM_##methodid:return(handleMM_##methodid(cl,obj,(type) msg));
#define DECSMETHOD(methodid) case MM_##methodid:return(handleMM_##methodid(cl,obj,(struct MP_##methodid *)msg));
#define DECTMETHOD(methodid) case MM_##methodid:return(handleMM_##methodid(cl,obj,(Msg) msg));

however this isnt working well with some of my sources, so i think the detailed casts are overkill and reverted them to (APTR) as it seems to be genuinely in morphos case:

/*
 * Some common methods
 */
#define DECNEW case OM_NEW:return(handleOM_NEW(cl, obj, (APTR)msg));
#define DECCONST DECNEW // obsolete
#define DECDISPOSE case OM_DISPOSE:return(handleOM_DISPOSE(cl, obj, (APTR)msg));
#define DECDISP DECDISPOSE // obsolete
#define DECSET case OM_SET:return(handleOM_SET(cl, obj, (APTR)msg));
#define DECGET case OM_GET:return(handleOM_GET(cl, obj, (APTR)msg));
#define DECADDMEMBER case OM_ADDMEMBER:return(handleOM_ADDMEMBER(cl, obj, (APTR)msg));
#define DECREMMEMBER case OM_REMMEMBER:return(handleOM_REMMEMBER(cl, obj, (APTR)msg));
#define DECMMETHOD(methodid) case MUIM_##methodid:return(handleMUIM_##methodid(cl,obj,(APTR)msg));
#define DECMETHOD(methodid) case MM_##methodid:return(handleMM_##methodid(cl,obj,(APTR)msg));
#define DECSMETHOD(methodid) case MM_##methodid:return(handleMM_##methodid(cl,obj,(APTR)msg));
#define DECTMETHOD(methodid) case MM_##methodid:return(handleMM_##methodid(cl,obj,(APTR)msg));

id like to keep this header consistent across all apearances. is there any repository it is being kept in, except forks like in odyssey git?

Posted on: 7/5 1:17
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: latest vapor.h (morphos?)

From Germany
Group:
ports/video/screenrecorder has a vapor.h with some AROS specific fixes.

Posted on: 7/5 9:54

Re: latest vapor.h (morphos?)

Group:
Quote:

mazze wrote:
ports/video/screenrecorder has a vapor.h with some AROS specific fixes.

i know, i have already incorporated all or almost all that. im handling them in parallel. i have already updated screenrecorder version of vapor.h, to the same state i have with vpdf currently (minus APTR casts in common methods section) and screenrecorder and since then the gui and the program itself is working all fine on 68k, except the avi file it produces is not readable.

Posted on: 7/5 17:15
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]