Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

No Account
Re: AmiSSL
Guest_No Account
Quote:

nikolas wrote:
Hi all,

I implemented the changes we discussed. They are on the previous link

Great - I will try it later tonight and if it works correctly, merge it with trunk. I did notice some generated files and such still in the patch, and one place where SocketBase isn't protected by the AROS system define - otherwise its looking good.

If the files you have left in are ones generated by configure, I might see about getting it to use the normal configure stuff (depending how painful it is, after curl gave me big headaches last night)

Posted on: 6/9 10:24
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

No Account
Guest_No Account
Quote:

Kalamatee wrote:
Quote:

nikolas wrote:
Hi all,

Great - I will try it later tonight and if it works correctly, merge it with trunk. I did notice some generated files and such still in the patch, and one place where SocketBase isn't protected by the AROS system define - otherwise its looking good.

If the files you have left in are ones generated by configure, I might see about getting it to use the normal configure stuff (depending how painful it is, after curl gave me big headaches last night)

Ok, I think I have a minimal perl config that will use the settings we pass in from the build system working. I am just tidying up some issues in the code (tests including the aros bsdsocket init stuff in the wrong place/extra blank lines/including bsdsocket.h multiple times), and will do some tests - then commit if it works.

Posted on: 6/10 8:16

No Account
Guest_No Account
Quote:

Kalamatee wrote:
Quote:

Kalamatee wrote:
Quote:

nikolas wrote:
Hi all,

Ok, I think I have a minimal perl config that will use the settings we pass in from the build system working. I am just tidying up some issues in the code (tests including the aros bsdsocket init stuff in the wrong place/extra blank lines/including bsdsocket.h multiple times), and will do some tests - then commit if it works.

Ive committed the changes, however it fails to get detected by curl again, so will need to look into why.

Posted on: 6/10 9:51

From Basel
Group:
Hi Kalamatee,

I also see that it doesn't copy the library and include files during make install.
I'll give a look to it.

Posted on: 6/10 10:25

No Account
Guest_No Account
Quote:

nikolas wrote:
Hi Kalamatee,

I also see that it doesn't copy the library and include files during make install.
I'll give a look to it.

The version I have commited does.

Posted on: 6/10 10:58

From Boise, Idaho USA
Group:
I have not been able to use SimpleMail or YAM on AROS. I I believe that it is because of AmiSSL because my provider requires SSL for access. On Amiga OS3.9 upgrading to AmiSSL 4.2 fixed my problems. Will this be available in icAros soon? Thanks.

NathanH

Posted on: 7/6 17:59

From Italy
Group:
I remember that there was a compilation of simplemail with the support of openssl

Posted on: 7/7 3:05

From Boise, Idaho USA
Group:
That's nice. Unfortunately none available now does. What e-mail program do you use with AROS?

Nathan

Posted on: 7/8 15:18

From Italy
Group:
never, i use odyssey

Posted on: 7/11 10:35

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.