Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

Re: Anyway thank you kalamatee for all you have done!

From Germany
Group:
Thanks A-Siegel.

@OlafS3: that you don't understand (not even after reading the full thread) it's not a new for me. No sarcasm here.

@wawa & @OlafS3: what's your contribute for raising up again this thread? To show how a bunch of fanatics integralists blindly defeat their faith?

The discussion was over, and whatever happened it would have been better to let it die, instead of continuing throwing gasoline over the still living ashes...

As I said before, if you want to discuss about the TECHNICAL things that I've talked about, I'm in. It was my daily "milk and bread" for long time, so I've absolutely no problem here to discuss with anyone, going into deeper details if needed.

But I'm fairly confident that you two aren't good candidates for this kind of discussion.

Posted on: 6/18 8:34
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Group:
not that it matters much any more, but feel free to blame everything on me or olaf now. ;) especially that we didnt take any part in discussion you felt you need to drag upon us all to the bitter end eventually. and as for being integralist, one may not always agree with the tone or position of the other, but putting ones ego above all else for on some principal detail rarely serves the common goal. i dont have any interest in a discussion about anything like that. and stay assured, kalamatee was very helpful towards me and others in what we tried to contribute to aros, no matter how good we are qualified. suggesting there might be bad will, deception o at least incompetence behind such an approach doesnt seem very probable, right?

Posted on: 6/18 9:11

From Germany
Group:
The messages are there: in theory should be enough to read and understand them. They don't require a PhD in English literature.

So, in the end, your goal is to continue with this pathetic victimism leaving this thread substantially stuck at the top, so people like you can perpetually continue to whine and complaint...

Posted on: 6/18 9:16

Group:
Quote:

cdimauro wrote:
The messages are there: in theory should be enough to read and understand them. They don't require a PhD in English literature.

admittedly im not a native speaker, but now i feel i really need some sort of phd to understand what you are about, because i dont even understand how to effectively defeat ones own faith.
Quote:
To show how a bunch of fanatics integralists blindly defeat their faith?

Posted on: 6/18 9:34

From Germany
Group:

Posted on: 6/18 9:35

From Nürnberg, Deutschland
Group:
You nerve

you moan that others keep this whining thread on the top and YOU are doing the same

I quit this thread now because it is just nerving me

Posted on: 6/18 10:16

From Germany
Group:
Don't write to me -> I don't reply.

You don't need to be Einstein to understand it...

Posted on: 6/18 10:18

Group:
@cdmaurio

Just curious, but are you aware of the fact it was *you* that escalated the bad energy in this thread, or are you completely oblivious?

Also, do you see the irony in this, a quote by yourself:

"Be quite: taking a looking at the already written messages there was already a lot of time wasted in pointless discussions. So, don't try to diverge the discussion using this excuse: it doesn't work.
I don't like the rude way that you use when someone looks to be against you (in YOUR eyes), but I'm not the one which is scared of this attitude and certainly I'll not shut my mouth for this reason. Understood? Be polite, like everybody here wer with you."

Your holier-than-thou attitude is both tiring, and unproductive.
It's actually *you* that misinterpreted things, and then just ran with it, and didnt relent.
DO you *really* think that the technical matters at hand aren't understood by Kalamatee and Mschulz? As Kal said repeatedly before you started acting like a dick (still uncertain if youre oblivious to this or if its intentional) they've been discussed behind the scenes. There happens to be *zero* point in re-iterating them to an audience that for the most point doesnt understand.
Enough was said to explain the fact that certain extensions are required. Beyond that it *is* fruitless and simply not necessary to elaborate. People can apply thought and insight to things without the need to explain in fine detail how they work. Anyone who doesnt understand this is, quite frankly a moron.

You may have technical knowledge, but damn, your lack of insight in some regards is baffling. I must ask, are you actually a robot? It's something I've wondered for a while......

.....queue long winded response that over-explains while also completely missing the mark/point.

Posted on: 6/19 3:32

From England
Group:
This forum badly needs a moderator that can lock this thread and any others that pop up on the subject. I don't know if such a role is currently filled but it's painfully obvious this will roll on and on and on without it.

And the damage is done. Kalamatee has not been back in some days, and if I were him, I wouldn't bother either.

[EDIT] I should say, 'has not responded in some days'.

Posted on: 6/19 3:53

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.